Cromey Online

The writings of author, therapist, and priest Robert Warren Cromey.

Thursday, February 09, 2017

LET'S NOT ALL GET NUTS

I call for restraint and moving away from fear and anxiety about the President’s boorishness. I feel calm and confident that the Constitution, congress and the courts and even the military will keep DT under control. I’ll admit an undercurrent in myself of worry. But is not where close to the apprehensions of Monika, Michael and Ann.


I am not happy with the name calling and trashing of DT on Facebook and the cartoons in the SF Chronicle. After all we Christians start with the notion that he is a human being, deeply flawed as we all are. His worship of money, power, and greed are deeply sinful. His attacking the media, the courts and individual critics is stupid and discourteous. He does not treat others, as he would like to be treated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home